Heat and vacuum in one easy step for debulking and curing composite parts
Single setup greatly reduces overall time and cost associated with traditional debulking and autoclave curing
Reusable and highly stretchable vacuum bag membrane form fits around your part
Curing temperatures up to 400° F (204° C)**Acheive temperatures up to 600° F on vacuum tables without lid (manual bagging lay-up required)
- Dual display shows set-point and actual process temperature
- Multiple ramp / soak steps option
- Automatic tuning of PID parameters
- Programmable to either ° C or ° F
- Audible alarm
- Program security lock capabilities
- Sensor break protection
- Highly durable and uniform multi-stranded heating element for even heat distribution
- Heater break protection
- 2 stage electric oil-less rocker piston vacuum pump
- High tear strength, reversion resistant silicone rubber reusable vacuum bag with 800% elongation factor
- Greatly reduces setup time
- Safety interlocked push buttons ensure both hands are on the operating console while the lid is in motion
- Dual ball screw actuators for positive lid movement
- Your choice of 3-phase 200VAC, 208VAC, 240VAC, 277VAC, and 480VAC
- All systems are fuse protected
Vacuum Table Specification Page
Vacuum Table Instruction Manual (PN: 40890-02)
BriskHeat Vacuum Curing / Debulking Tables can be configured-to-order for your application. Please contact us for assistance and a quotation.
Standard Table Sizes
- VT4000: 60" x 66" total, 52" x 56" useable area: Single heat zone
- VT8000: 60" x 132" total, 52" x 124" useable area: Two heat zones
- VT10000: 72" x 144" total, 66" x 138" useable area: Two heat zones
Table Configuration Options
All table configurations include electric vacuum pump
- A: Heated table without a retractable lid. Includes basic temperature control. (Manual bagging lay-up required)
- B: Heated table with a retractable lid. Includes basic temperature control.
- C: Heated table with a retractable lid. Includes ramp / soak temperature control.
- D: Heated table with a retractable lid. Includes ramp / soak temperature control and 16-channel monitor system.
- E: Heated table with a retractable lid. Includes ramp / soak temperature control, 16-channel monitor system, and digital data logger.
Standard Voltage Choices
- 1: 200VAC, 3-phase
- 2: 240VAC, 3-phase
- 3: 208VAC, 3-phase
- 4: 480VAC, 3-phase
- 5: 277VAC, 3-phase
Contact us for a quotation and application assistance.
E-mail this product to a friend